What does Entière mean?
- In French, the word “entière” represents “whole”. We wanted to embody what it means to be human, in this contemporary world. Through our brand, we seek to encourage you to embrace your individuality – all our differences and flaws, and create a space wherein we can be confident, together.
How much of your proceeds get donated?
- Our company aims to donate 10% of our profits to a choice organisation at the end of every quarter. We will upload a proof of transaction onto our social media pages for you guys!
How do you decide the organisation or social cause to donate to?
- Our team members care strongly for various social causes, especially those that provide support for abuse survivors and the elderly. We hope to rotate the donations across the relevant NGOs every quarter, but we will also consider organisations outside of these categories. Do suggest to us via our Instagram Direct Messages if you have any you feel need more attention in mind!
I would like to follow your social media. Where can I find you?
I would like to stay up to date with your latest drops and offers. How can I do that?
- Thank you for your keen interest and support! You can stay updated on our journey by following our social media, or enjoy exclusive perks, discounts, and styling tips by subscribing to our mailing list!
Do I need to create an account to purchase?
- No, it is not necessary to register an account to start shopping with us yet. We will notify you on your order details, confirmation and tracking via the contact details that you will provide us upon checking out.
Where can I check the exact measurements?
- You may view our size guide below. We do not provide individual sizings for now, but we’ve tried to make the guide as accurate as possible.
How do I place an order?
- Select your desired apparels and click “Add to Cart” to secure them in your shopping bag. You may continue to browse for more items, or you can complete your order by clicking on the shopping bag icon to make payment.
I’m interested in an item but it is currently OOS. What should I do?
- Once an item is sold out, it will not be available again. However, we are looking to provide backorder services eventually, so do keep a lookout!
Order & Payment
What are the currencies you accept?
- Currently, we are a local business, so we only accept Singapore dollars (SGD).
How do I pay for my order?
- We accept payment via all Visa, Mastercard, and American Express debit or credit cards.
Is payment secure?
- We utilise our host domain’s secure payment system which is PCI compliant – you can read more about it here. But it’s definitely better to be safe than sorry. Do take caution in not submitting or saving your card details while on unprotected servers.
Can I amend my order after checking out?
- All orders are deemed confirmed and final upon checkout – so please do ensure that the items in your cart are checked and correct prior to placing your order!
What should I expect after checking out?
- You will receive an email or text confirmation depending on your preferred method of contact. Then sit tight, and look forward to receiving your beloved items!
Shipping & Delivery
How will your items be delivered?
- Items will be shipped by mail. We offer the choice of normal courier or registered courier.
What is the estimated price and delivery time for my parcel?
5 - 7 Working Days
Complimentary Normal Courier for orders above $50
3 - 5 Working Days
For international shipping, the estimated delivery date would be confirmed after your order has been processed.
Australia - 10-17 days
United Kingdom - 7-14 days
United States of America - 12-20 days
Do you do international shipping?
- Yes we do! We ship to the UK, USA and Australia. There will be a minimum spend of SGD100 to qualify for international shipping. All international shipping fees are at a flat rate of SGD30.
How do I track my order?
- Our current system is not sophisticated enough to provide you with a detailed tracking update yet. However, we will do our best to keep you informed when we’ve shipped your order so you can have a gauge on the estimated arrival date based on the chart above. You can always drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or a DM on our instagram (@entiere.co).
I opted for registered mail and I have not received my parcel. What should I do?
- If you’ve yet to receive your order in 10 business days from shipping confirmation, please drop our team an email and we will do our best to assist you.
I opted for normal mail and I have not received my parcel. What should I do?
- Unfortunately, as you have opted for normal mail we are unable to track your package. We are unable to locate it for you, apologies.
Is there a physical shop I can pick my order up at?
- Not yet! As we’re still a budding team of undergrads, we still have to balance school and work. We have hopes of opening our own store in the future though, so do follow us on our social media to keep up with our journey!
Returns & Exchanges
Do you accept size exchanges?
- Size exchanges are not available once order has been delivered.
Do you accept returns?
- Unfortunately, we do not accept returns as of yet, especially during this period when COVID-19 is still a threat. We apologise for any inconvenience.
My order is defective/incorrect. What should I do?
- Our team aims to ensure proper and regular quality checks before packing every item, but in the event where there’s an oversight, please send our team an email at email@example.com with your order number and a photograph of the defected item. An exchange for the item for the exact same design will be processed, and postage incurred to send the item back to us will be reimbursed.
- Please note that all defected items must be received in its original condition – unworn, and unwashed. In the event that the item and/or size you originally purchased is no longer available, our team will advise you on the next appropriate steps.